Need help please!

nyk73

I am 49 yrs ol male caucasian, around 2 weeks ago i developed  upper abdominal dull pain afler eating , i stared to notice the urine is brown and smelly and stool looks pale, recently i started to have back pain in the middle and upper left side really annoying pain also i have nasal discharge green colur i dont have apetite , feel sick and lost 4kg in 6 days , GP sent me for blood test and he said everything is fine only the BILURIBIN is borderline high and is not convinced that this is serious and gave me Omeparzol for Gastritis,i know something is wrong here because i know myself i am usually very energetic and i always had apetite , it affects my job i cant even concentrate what i am doing . I want to know what kind of test to do to rule out PC  , thank you all!!

Hello nyk73. I think a scan of the pancreas is the first step in identifying a growth on the pancreas and then a biopsy if anything spotted. I would hot foot it back to your GP and request a scan.  Appointments can take a couple of weeks and the anxiety you’re experiencing is debilitating. I wish you all the very best and encourage you to call the nurses on here for advice and support. They are very experienced and were a great source of information and guidance to us.

Take care.xx

Thank you for your reply, its 12am now, just came back from the ER , I kept pushing and finally I found a young doctor lady who listened to me an checked my urine and bloods and said that I need a scan asap I have high bilirubin in the urine and blood , she suspected a blockage . Tomorrow morning need to show up for the scan , my anxiety level is trough the roof😔

A scan tomorrow is good progress nyk73!  Your anxiety is understandable but I'm guessing your symptoms could fit any number of problems with the digestive system. Good luck for tomorrow.  Please come back with your results.xx