My Lovely Daughter makes the Press

cestrian

• 3 weeks later...

Just read the article. Brought a few tears. What a wonderful daughter you have, you must be very proud. I'm ashamed to say that I never really took notice and read articles like those, until my own dad was diagnosed. How ignorant of me.

Please keep us informed of her work and progress.

Leila x

She is such a star, always cheers me up to see her and granddaughter. This morning she's taken my wife to an eye appointment in Chester and she's always there for both of us. I'd been keeping some money I owed to my neighbour for some fencing he'd fixed but he called round and asked me to give it to Elaine for her fund raising!! Actions like this mean so much.

Love and Peace.

Mike

Wonderful article, Mike. I often think I should be doing more to raise awareness but I get the impression from my attempts on Facebook that a lot of people really don't want to hear the message!

Didge x

What a beautiful article and you have every right to be proud of her but what shone through for me was how proud she is of you. Love to you both

Cara x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using our forums you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.