Feeling numb

Well my mum passed away Monday morning peacefully at macmillan unit. I didn't get to be there after spending 12 hrs the day before after the home she was in send her in due to a high temp.

Was told she died peacefully with no pain and a nurse had been with her.

All I can say am glad she is now out of her suffering but I wish we had more time.

We had just finished her room at home so she could come back as she really wanted that . Just glad she knew it was happening and was trying our hardness to get her home.

Anyways now it's time to start sorting things out that I wish I didn't have too.

Thanks to al the members here who have given me support with msgs on my posts. It has meant alot know that u are not alone.

Going to focus on postives and shall raise money for more awareness of this horriable cancer.

Oh Hannie, I am so very sorry to read this.

Please know that you have done brilliantly for your lovely mum.

So so sorry.

Leila xx

Hannie,

Sorry to hear you have lost your lovely mum, but glad to hear she passed peacefully.

I am glad you have had support from the forum, please post and let us know how you are doing.

Sending sincere condolences to you and your family

take care sandrax