My Journey So Far

Lee W

My husband of 44 years Lee, lost his 18 month battle against pancreatic cancer at 11.45 on Sunday the the 28th of may, he died peacefully at home while sitting in his favourite garden egg chair in the presence of family and friends, RIP my darling you will never be forgotten.

Support Team

Good morning, on behalf of Pancreatic Cancer UK I am so sorry to read this. Lee contributed to this forum a huge amount, helping others and sharing your journey. Condolences to you and your family.

Please get in touch if you need anything, we are still here for you and your family

xx  

I am so sorry to read this news.. Lee's words of reassurance to me earlier this year, as I tried to explain my feelings on the 1st anniversary of the death of my own beloved wife from this awful disease, were very gratefully received.

My condolences to you and your family. 

I vividly remember Lee's  words to me -- 'pancan doesn't take prisoners'  --- So true..... So sad.