Al .M.

AllyAmcs

Hello! Spent the weekend reading so many tough stories, but they helped.

My biggest dilemma...Christmas.. where to be, what to buy....randomly! My Mum was diagnosed in June, she's ok, having a bit of Chemo but she's sad...quite mean to us all after the Chemo but hey ho I read moods are the norm. I don't know what to expect other than this isn't good. She's well supported but feel so far away. 

Hi AllyAmcs

I'm sorry to hear about Mum.  I can imagine thinking about Christmas is tough.  Hopefully somebody on the forum will reply to you soon and give their thoughts.  You could also consider joining our friends, family & carer cuppa on Tue 29 Nov at 11am.  Here's a link to this; https://www.pancreaticcancer.org.uk/support-for-you/living-with-pancreatic-cancer-support-sessions/family-friends-and-carers-cuppa/  You are always incredibly welcome to get in touch with our nurse support line on 0808 801 0707 or email nurse@pancreaticcancer.org.uk if you would find it helpful to chat.

With best wishes,

Pancreatic Cancer Support Team