A forum for family, friends and carers of pancreatic cancer patients

Moderator: volmod

Forum rules
Please see the messages in our "Rules" section

The posts on this discussion board are made by members of the General Public and are not intended to constitute medical advice
J_T

Re: Folfirinox started on Wednesday and other stuff

Postby J_T » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:28 pm

We didn't make use of them (CC) when Ray was ill either. I gave him some simple massages but he was too ill to go there really and I didn't want to leave him, though it would have been nice. I didn't know the service was still available afterwards but it is so I might go to a few more sessions. It was really calming and nice.

I don't think you're creepy going down to the flat. its comforting. I am doing things that never in a million years I thought I would. The sorts of things that when other people have told me, oh so and so who lost their mum/dad/husband/wife/whoever has done x, y, z and in the past I thought 'ooh that's a bit strange' not now though. Whatever helps and gets your through is fine.

Julia x

marie souter

Re: Folfirinox started on Wednesday and other stuff

Postby marie souter » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:15 am

Hi Julia,

Glad you see it the way I do cos my hubby is a little freaked out by it..So sad to see Bees chris taken this morning, man .. so many lately isnt there.
I think I may see whats available to me cos am getting a little agrophobic so it will do me good to get out I guess...

Love and hugz
Marie
xx