An update on Ted

Nardobd

We had our appointment with the consultant yesterday and I'm pleased to report that Ted's tumour seems to still be stable, despite a high CA19-9 Marker. The scans showed no change, so the plan for the moment is to monitor the CA19-9 Marker until the end of August when a decision will be made as to what comes next.

Nicki

Hi Nicki

That is great news for you both! You must be feeling so relieved at the good news.

Hope things stay this way for as long as possible.

Love

Ellie

x

Hi Nicki,

How did Ted feel about the news?

I guess its hard to be totally relaxed over the good news due to the cancer markers....but how does Ted feel within himself?

What about you, I am sure you are relieved at the results, I know I would be, but I also know the high ca19-9 would be heavy on my mind.

All I can say is enjoy the good scans and use Ted as your 'marker' - go by how well he feels in himself and don't brush off any unusual aches and pains, unfortunately this disease can be quite busy without showing itself in scans - but makes its presence known in other ways.

Thinking of you both,

Juliana x