A forum for family, friends and carers of pancreatic cancer patients

Moderator: volmod

Forum rules
Please see the messages in our "Rules" section

The posts on this discussion board are made by members of the General Public and are not intended to constitute medical advice
millyjo

Re: Losing my mum to PC

Postby millyjo » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:52 am

Hi gem,
So soory to hear your sad news.
My thoughts are with you.
Kind regards
Millyjo

suef

Postby suef » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:50 pm

Dear Gem,

I am so very sorry to hear your sad news and send you my sincere condolences. It must be particularly hard for you, today being Mothers' Day. I am glad you have such good memories of your mother, and that she was able to pass away at home with her loved ones around her.

Much love,

Sue F

louiepc

Postby louiepc » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:17 pm

Oh Gem

I am so very sorry to hear your sad news. I am glad that your mum managed stay at home, and that you were all with her.

It's a very hard time for you all. I will be praying for you. You have my email, if you want to chat - anytime, you are more than welcome.

Take care

louie xxx

lynbo

Postby lynbo » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:30 pm

Dearest Gem
I'm sorry to learn of your mum passing away, you did your very best for her, and the love you all showed her through her illness.
I'm thinking of you all and sending lots of love
Xxxxx

laura

Postby laura » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:04 am

my dear gem, so sorry to read your post, glad mum was at home with you all, please pass my kindest thoughts to your dad, he will feel so lost, in a differant way to you, you have each other though and thats a blessing, my thoughts are with you all and this sad and difficult time. thank you for your wishes to us all on this forum, take care of yourself, love laura xx

PCUK Nurse Jeni

Postby PCUK Nurse Jeni » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:19 pm

Hi Gem,

So very sorry to hear the news of your mum's death. I guess it was not that unexpected, but it is still a shock when it finally does happen.

Please be aware that our thoughts are with you, and accept our condolences on behalf of the charity, and indeed, from myself.

Kindest regards,

Jeni.