An angel went back to heaven yesterday

haze1uk

last night at 10.30pm my beautiful mother was taken from us. She left peacefully in sleep in in a very dignified way after a very short illness. She suffered no pain and went holding my Dad's hand. Her last words were how much she loved us.

The cancer had spread from pancreas, liver and lungs to her bone marrow. She also had pneumonia.

She was only diagnosed on 9th august. She was aged 57.

her name was Linda and will always be the best Mum in the world. A huge hole has been left, but the memories will always stay.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

So very sorry to read your post. Your Mum had such a short time from diagnosis, but you at least have the comfort of knowing that she didn't suffer at the end and her family was with her.

My condolences to you and your family.

Love

Ellie

x

So so sorry and sad to here your news.

My heart goes out to you.

Words cannot be found to tell you I understand, as your pain and grief is yours alone.

Thinking so much of you.

Millyjo xx

Hazel I'm so sorry to hear about your Mum's passing. My sincere condolences to you and the family. There's nothing that anyone can say or do to help whilst the grief is so raw, I know but when you need to talk, or just a shoulder, please remember we're still here for you.

With my love and prayers for you all.

Nicki xx

I am so sorry, I have only just read your post after messaging you otherwise onhere...

I can't believe you have suffered such a loss.

My thoughts are with you & I hope you take comfort knowing that your Mother got to see your Sister marry and knew you were all there for her at the end

much love

Clairey xxx

Hi Hazel

I know its early days, but have you seen the tribute you can do for your mam? its on the much loved website, I have done one for my husband - who passed aug 23rd. I found about about it through some other lovely people on this site.

It is a lovely site, if you want to have a look and see what you think.

Lots of love to you and the family

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx