A forum for family, friends and carers of pancreatic cancer patients

Moderator: volmod

Forum rules
Please see the messages in our "Rules" section

The posts on this discussion board are made by members of the General Public and are not intended to constitute medical advice
Sueoliver

Re: Our Story

Postby Sueoliver » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:09 pm

Hi Catherine,
It is 6 months this month that my Mum passed away as well. I very rarely post now but I do read the stories. I hope you find happiness in the future and I wish you well. Stay strong.
Love Sue xxx

Didge

Postby Didge » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:03 pm

Sending you lots of love for the future, Didge x

Marmalade

Postby Marmalade » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:40 pm

HI Catherine,

I was very sad (sorry for myself) to read you were leaving us. I have really valued your posts and felt the waves of friendship across the interweb when they were most needed. Even through your own painful loss you have stayed and held our hands. My reaction was selfish.

I wish you good things for your life and for those you love. You can and must move on from here and live the life you have to it's fullest otherwise why do we all fight so hard to keep people alive? May you feel the sun, drink good wine, meet kind, fun loving people and be blessed with good health M xx

boa

Postby boa » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:52 am

Thank you for responses. If anyone wants to stay in touch privately then I am happy for the moderator to give you my email. Best wishes to all.