A forum for family, friends and carers of pancreatic cancer patients

Moderator: volmod

Forum rules
Please see the messages in our "Rules" section

The posts on this discussion board are made by members of the General Public and are not intended to constitute medical advice
boa

Re: frustrated

Postby boa » Fri May 27, 2016 7:38 am

Sheena
These are difficult experiences but you are a strong woman and will do fine. You have always done your best for everyone.
I hope you have been able to sleep.
Catherine

jay

Postby jay » Fri May 27, 2016 8:32 am

Hope you got some sleep Sheena, cant stop thinking of you
hugs Jayne
x

Paige

Postby Paige » Sat May 28, 2016 1:03 am

Dear Sheena,

I am so sorry to hear of your further devastating news, as if you haven't been through enough already. I hope you have plenty of support around you.
Thinking of you.

Paige
Xx

Sueoliver

Postby Sueoliver » Sat May 28, 2016 8:09 am

Dearest Sheena,
Just to let you know I'm thinking of you and I hope you are being supported as well. I also had a tough time with family deaths just before my Mum died and then my friend being in hospice with my mum and passing away the week before! I know how you feel and just make sure you look after yourself as well. Always here for you.
Love Sue x

sandraW

Postby sandraW » Sat May 28, 2016 2:19 pm

Sheena, I am so sorry to hear of the sad loss of your brother, so soon after loosing your lovely Steve. what a truly terrible time you are going through, sending you a cyber ((hug)) and love sandrax xx

shelda

Postby shelda » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:53 am

Oh Sheena, I'm so sorry to hear about your brother, glad you are signed off and have some medication to help you sleep. This world is a cruel cruel place. Nothing much I can say as I'm finding personally after losing mum not much does actually help. Sending love and thoughtful hugs xxx

Linda G

Postby Linda G » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:51 pm

Hi Sheena, just thinking of you and wondering how you are. I hope you have lots of support and friends and family to talk to. On saying that I mostly like to be on my own and it may be the same for you. However you are coping take care.
xxx
linda G

sheena

Postby sheena » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:47 pm

I finally get to see my brother tomorrow and get the post mortem results on Tuesday his funeral is on Thursday so a busy week.I am feeling ok at the moment I think because I have been kept busy arranging everything.I am worried sick about my mum she is 97 bless and not doing good.I so hope I don't lose her as well .Will catch up soon Ty for all your kind words x

sandraW

Postby sandraW » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:46 pm

Hi Sheena, glad you are managing to cope, being busy does seem to help, just don't do too much. Your poor Mum, it will have been a terrible shock for her loosing her son in law and then her son too, I hope she is okay, 97, what a fabulous age. I hope everything goes well on Thursday for you all, take care love sandrax xx
By the way my grandson arrived on Thursday, 3 weeks early, so I am at my youngest son's doing Grandma duties. xx

sheena

Postby sheena » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:51 pm

How lovely nothing like being a grandma so happy for you .my mum is in hospital she hadn't been eating or drinking so dehydrated .I saw my brother this morning He looked so beautiful and finalised his funeral then spent rest of time at hospital getting my mum sorted .x

sandraW

Postby sandraW » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:26 pm

Sheena, poor you, you really are having a bad time at the moment, Glad you were able to see your brother, and get the funeral sorted finally. I hope your mum feels better soon dehydration can make them feel so poorly and confused too, The baby certainly is a ray of sunshine in my life, he is gorgeous but then they all are, take care, love sandrax xx

sheena

Postby sheena » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:45 pm

Hi all don't really no what to say but I'm hanging on just.my mum still in hospital kidneys gone has a bug c diff which has knocked the stuffing out of her.Don't think we have much longer with her .my brothers funeral went well I managed to help carry him in without tripping over that would of made him laugh.I start my bereavement counselling tomorrow so let's hope it will help.thinking of you all xx

Didge

Postby Didge » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:01 am

Thinking of you in these hard times. Glad your brother's funeral went OK and hope your mother recovers soon and that the counselling helps x

Dandygal76

Postby Dandygal76 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:16 am

Hey Sheena. These are hard times for you and I really hope that the counselling helps.. I have seen some great results for people with the strategies they can give you to cope. I am glad your brothers funeral went okay and that you didn't fall over! I would be terrified of dropping someone if I had to carry the coffin! Stay strong Sheena... one day at a time and you will come out the other side of this. x

boa

Postby boa » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:51 am

Thinking of you and hope all goes well today.
Catherine