A forum for advanced pancreatic cancer issues

Moderator: volmod

Forum rules
Please see the messages in our "Rules" section

The posts on this discussion board are made by members of the General Public and are not intended to constitute medical advice
susikus

Re: my friend wendy

Postby susikus » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:16 am

I am sending you my condolences and love Laura. You have been a wonderful friend to Wendy. She is at peace now. RIP Wendy.
with love, Sue

charney

Postby charney » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:40 am

Laura I am so sorry to hear about your friend, you are one amazing woman
you are there for Brian, you have been there for your friend and you are a constant
Agony Aunt giving advice where needed on this forum, you are truly remarkable.
My thoughts are with you, Love and Hugs
cheryl xx

Ella50

Postby Ella50 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:45 am

I'm so sorry to read about your dear friend..
Im sure your love and strength helped her so much.
Im remembering your amazing support to me when my mam was first diagnosed and I still thankyou for that.. you seem such a wonderful woman, the way you help others, and with so much going on yourself!

I'd just like to say my thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time.
Look after yourself..

Much love to you and Bri,

Ella xx

PCUK Nurse Jeni

Postby PCUK Nurse Jeni » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:31 am

Dear Laura,

Just to echo what everyone else has said, PCUK would also like to extend their condolences to you at the passing of your dear friend.

You are truly a woman of great strength Laura. Thank you for looking out for others, and for all you do on the forums to help others.

Jeni, (sent from all of us here).

DRAD3

Postby DRAD3 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Oh Laura - so sorry to hear about Wendy. Be reassured that you have been the most wonderful friend and did everything you possibly could - she must have felt very loved and cared for - what more can any of us ask?
Sending you all my love at what must be a terribly sad time. You take some time now to take care of yourself (I know you don't think much about that) and I do hope Brian is doing OK and send love to him.
Lots of love
Deb
x

louiepc

Postby louiepc » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:05 pm

Dear Laura

I am so sorry to hear of your friend Wendy. I haven't been able to come on this site too often, in recent months, not being in a very good place, so I missed your post back in September.

You are a lovely person, who takes a great deal of time in caring for others, not many people are as compasionate as you are. You have done a great deal in helping your friend, please don't beat yourself up that you wasn't with her at the end. She will have known how much you had done.

Take care, lots of love to you and Brian.

louie xxx

laura

Postby laura » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:19 am

hi all my friends, thank you so much for all your kind words, am very touched by them, i quite like the sound of me, seen through your eyes!!! i am amazed, truly, but thank you, all of you xxxx

louipec, oh my dear, i can hear your pain in both your posts, so sorry that your suffering is so deep, i really hope that your counselling will bring you some comfort, louie, have you forgotton how much you cared for and gave of yourself, to your dear mum??
you were a wonderful, caring daughter, there didnt seem anymore that you could have done.
i know you mentioned a while back, that you had other family disputes going on, do hope thats not pulling you down? and that they have calmed down.
you too are a mum, and a wife, and your mum would want you to live your life to the full and enjoy your family,
you, like me and probably most of our "family" on here, are great at giving advice, but not so hot taking it on board when its given to us?
thinking of you louie and sending you a big squishy hug, love laura xxx

yorkypaul

Postby yorkypaul » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:55 pm

Hi Laura
I am so saddened to hear of the loss of your dear friend Wendy. You are such a strong and caring person! I am sure Wendy appreciated what a great friend she had in you. Take care and be sure to look after yourself as well. You matter too you know!
Hugs,
Paul

Lulu

Postby Lulu » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:24 pm

Laura, I am so sorry to hear about your friend. Wendy would have known I am sure what a support you were to her, you could not have done any more than you did. I have read and always looked for your posts over the last few months before I had the courage to post myself as your words always gave me hope. I do not think you realise this but you are a truly inspirational lady and you are helping so many more of us than you know x