To Laura

Striving4dad

Striving4dad

Hi Laura,

I am new to this forum but have read it many times since my dad was diagnosed last year.

You have been a rock to many members on the site whilst also caring for your husband Brian which shows what a very caring person you must be.

I understand from your posts that your husband Brian had been receiving Gemcap for many months since 2010 - like my dad he has been receiving this as well.

I wondered if you would mind me having your direct contact email address? I would like to contact you directly as I would be keen to find out (if you wouldn't mind) what other medicine Brian is taking to compare to my own father? Please don't post it on this site -but if you are happy with this the moderator will forward this on.

I understand that everyone is different with what medication they have.

Thank you.

hi there, no problem at all, if the moderator would like to pass my email to you am most happy to talk to you, not sure how much help i can be, but will do my best, look forward to hearing from you, love laura xx

hello to everyone else xx