Ted 29.8.46 - 9.4.12

Nardobd

My beloved Ted passed away at approximately 6:50 this morning. I was with him, albeit asleep. His passing was very peaceful and his suffering is now over.

Nicki xx

Dear Nicki

So sad to hear Ted has gone, you've been such a rock and a help to others that it pains greatly that you have to go through this.

My thoughts are with you.

John

Dear Nicki

I am very very sad to hear your news.

You have been here for everyone through all our troubled times. We are here for you now in this most saddest of times.

Much love and prayers to you and your family.

Louie xxx

Dear Nicki,

Im very sorry to hear about Ted. His battle with PC was one I found hope and inspiration from. Thinking of you at this very sad time.

Love Rachel xx

Nicki

So sorry to see your post that Ted has gone to sleep,

but at peace now and could not have fought any harder or longer.

Thinking of you

Look after yourself

Helen x

Nicki

I'm so so sorry, I'm almost lost for words.

I hope you take comfort in the fact that his passing was peaceful and that you were with him.

Your posts frequently gave us all hope.

'Although it's difficult to see beyond the sorrow,

may looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow'

nicki, my love and kind thoughts to you and your girls, so very sorry that Ted lost his battle, my thoughts truly are with you nicki. look after you, love laura xxx

Oh my love, how sorry I am to hear about your loss.

My heart goes out to you.

God bless ted, he was a fighter.

I feel the need to hug you.

Will be thinking of you and your family in the days ahead.

Love

Millyjo

Oh Nicki that is such sad news.

You have been such an inspirational team and beat the odds to have so much more time together than they predicted. All my love and thoughts are with you

xxx

Nicki

Lynne emailed me and told me about Ted. I'm so very sorry to hear this, Ted was the last of our 'group' and by that I mean when I first joined there was you and Ted, Juliana, Ellie and Brian and Lynne.

You were one of the first to respond to my posts.

Although the outcome does not change, I am happy (sorry not the right word) to hear Ted passed peacefully.

Clair

Dear Nicki

I am so so sorry for the loss of your beloved husband Ted , you showed me so much support when I lost my dad nearly 3 years ago and I just wanted to let you know I am along with the rest of my family are thinking about you and your girls .

all our love to you at this very sad time

always in my thoughts and heart

Pauline x x x x x x x x x

Although we have only ever met and learnt about your husband in cyberspace, I was sorry to hear about Ted. Out of interest, when was he first diagnosed ?

As for me, I just keep chugging along.

Trevor

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers. It does help.

Trevor, Ted was diagnosed in February 2009, so for an inoperable patient he has done remarkably well.

Nicki

Dear Nicki,

I'm so sorry to hear of Teds passing,he was an inspiration to us all.

Take good care of yourself at this time thinking of you.

[i spoke to you a couple of years ago and have been following the site ever since]

Pamxx

Dear Nicki

So saddened to hear about Ted. As many others have already said Ted's story inspired me and, in turn, my husband Gary with his battle with this terrible disease. Nicki, you have always been so helpful to those who have reached out for comfort or help on the forum and I send love to you and your family.

Deb