Nicki

lynbo

Hi Nicki

I decided to start a new thread in this topic as I feel you are a 'friend' to many, I saw on a previous post that Ted is not doing so well, just wanted to pass on that I'm thinking of you, and sending love, stay strong my friend

Xxxxxxx

Hi Nicki,

Everytime I come onto the site, which is everyday I anxiously look for postings from you about ted, and to see how you both getting on.

Obviously I have never meet either of you, but I have looked up to you, as being inspirational and brave..

Despite what you are now going through, you still offer your help and support. I know when things vere difficult for me and mum, I never made time for anything else, you are so selfless in your care and love for everyone.

I am thinking of you both.

All my love to you and ted.

Millyjo

xxx

Edited by millyjo

Just to say so sorry Ted is not doing so well. As others have said you are both an inspiration. Wishing you all the love and strength possible.

Cxx

Thank you all so very much, this is extremely touching.

Life is pretty tough right now but I'm just so grateful that Ted is still here. I'm coping by doing the practical things I can - in the last couple of days Ted has had to reluctantly accept that he just can't get upstairs any more, so I bought an adjustable bed which I've put downstairs for him (well posh, but really for practical reasons - I'm hoping that if he can easily adjust his position, he won't suffer bedsores).

Ted will be fighting until his very last breath, so the least I can do is stand side-by-side with him - my emotions are taking a back-seat right now, there will be plenty of time for that later.

Now, someone go and whip those research scientists - they need to work faster!

Love to you all

Nicki

Ahh nicki

I'm sorry things are so bad. Good idea about the bed, I know when mum moved into her downstairs bed, things were much better for her, we could move her much easier.

I can understand where your coming from about your emotions, you probably don't have time to think about yourself and what is actually going on. Just take each day as they come, you will hopefully still get some good times to remember back on. I hope Ted isn't in pain, and that you have as much help as you need.

Take care, remember we will be here for you as you have been for us.

Much love hunny.

louie xxx

Hi Nicki, Im truly sorry to hear things are tough for you and Ted. Thinking of you and were all here for you...Rachel xx

hello nicki, just adding my best wishes and strength to you and your family, ted and you have done so well for so long, we're a year behind you, and i am scared really to think to far ahead, [although bris doing really well] anyway this is about you and ted, and i really do send caring, peaceful thoughts to you all.

love laura xx

Thank you all. I am sending this from my i phone sitting beside ted in our oncology unit. The doctors think it will only be hours to days now. I am devastated.

Dear Nicki, Im extremely sorry to read your post about Ted. My heartfelt thoughts and prayers are with you at this time, Rachel x

Oh Nicki

I am truly sorry for the terrible time that you are both going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

Much love

louie xxx