Merry Christmas

pauline

Hi All

thank you all so much for your continued support over this last 18 months or so........

I wish you all a very very merry Christmas and a very happy new year

thinking of you all

love hugs and kisses

Pauline xXxX

What a wonderful idea Pauline, thank you so much.

I too, would like to wish everyone the best and most joyful Christmas they can have and hope that the New Year brings strides towards defeating this disease.

Have a great time everyone!

Nicki x

Hi all,

Wishing everyone of you a Merry Christmas (a bit late I know....but soooooooooo busy here!) and that everyone has something to look forward to in the coming New Year, be it large or small....just something positive.

My Christmas was made fab for me by my loving husband, who definately went the extra mile with his gifts.....which considering I told him I didn't want anything as buying for me was a waste of money - he did exceptionally well :lol:

My parents cooked us a lovely Christmas dinner, I just wish I could have stayed awake after it to enjoy the company (my Nanna and Uncle were there also) - but had over done it on the run up, trying to finish stuff off and was up till 4.30am wrapping.....so I was doomed to pass out and miss it all. :(

Even now I am still recovering and going through my abstral like there is no tomorrow,I just hope my surgery opens up soon or I am in trouble, and I'd pre-ordered stuff too to get me through, just didnt realise I would need so much of it!!!

Maybe I will turn to alcohol instead :twisted:

Hi Ellie *wave* haven't seen you posting for a while.....how are you and Brian doing?

Love to you all -

Juliana x