frustrated

sheena

Oh Sheena, I'm so sorry to hear about your brother, glad you are signed off and have some medication to help you sleep. This world is a cruel cruel place. Nothing much I can say as I'm finding personally after losing mum not much does actually help. Sending love and thoughtful hugs xxx

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sheena

• sandraW

• Didge

• PCUK Nurse Jeni

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Sheena, just thinking of you and wondering how you are. I hope you have lots of support and friends and family to talk to. On saying that I mostly like to be on my own and it may be the same for you. However you are coping take care.

xxx

linda G

I finally get to see my brother tomorrow and get the post mortem results on Tuesday his funeral is on Thursday so a busy week.I am feeling ok at the moment I think because I have been kept busy arranging everything.I am worried sick about my mum she is 97 bless and not doing good.I so hope I don't lose her as well .Will catch up soon Ty for all your kind words x

Hi Sheena, glad you are managing to cope, being busy does seem to help, just don't do too much. Your poor Mum, it will have been a terrible shock for her loosing her son in law and then her son too, I hope she is okay, 97, what a fabulous age. I hope everything goes well on Thursday for you all, take care love sandrax xx

By the way my grandson arrived on Thursday, 3 weeks early, so I am at my youngest son's doing Grandma duties. xx

How lovely nothing like being a grandma so happy for you .my mum is in hospital she hadn't been eating or drinking so dehydrated .I saw my brother this morning He looked so beautiful and finalised his funeral then spent rest of time at hospital getting my mum sorted .x

Sheena, poor you, you really are having a bad time at the moment, Glad you were able to see your brother, and get the funeral sorted finally. I hope your mum feels better soon dehydration can make them feel so poorly and confused too, The baby certainly is a ray of sunshine in my life, he is gorgeous but then they all are, take care, love sandrax xx

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all don't really no what to say but I'm hanging on just.my mum still in hospital kidneys gone has a bug c diff which has knocked the stuffing out of her.Don't think we have much longer with her .my brothers funeral went well I managed to help carry him in without tripping over that would of made him laugh.I start my bereavement counselling tomorrow so let's hope it will help.thinking of you all xx

Thinking of you in these hard times. Glad your brother's funeral went OK and hope your mother recovers soon and that the counselling helps x

Dandygal76

Hey Sheena. These are hard times for you and I really hope that the counselling helps.. I have seen some great results for people with the strategies they can give you to cope. I am glad your brothers funeral went okay and that you didn't fall over! I would be terrified of dropping someone if I had to carry the coffin! Stay strong Sheena... one day at a time and you will come out the other side of this. x

PCUK Nurse Jeni

Hi Sheena,

Nice to hear from you, and pleased that you are able to access counselling.

I really hope that it is beneficial to you, you have been through so much.

Speedy recovery to your mum.

Kind regards,

Jeni.

Hi Sheena,

You are being truly battered, no one deserves this and I have no words that could possibly help except to say that this incongruous family that we have all become on here really do understand grief and are all here in the internet ether wrapping our love around you.

You took a tiny step forward today, lets hope it leads you to some peace x