Wish someone would help him

Guest Fifi

Linda,

Stewart sounds such a very lovely man, and his love for you is so obvious. He's not left you, they don't. I hope Dad is still here with me, I hope he holds my hand as often as he can. We can only cling on to hope.

Leila xx

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sandraW

• Didge

• Slewis7313

• Sueoliver

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Linda,

Thank you for asking. It is very very tough at the moment, but what I have to tell myself is Dad wouldn't want to see me just yet, and that I have to try to live what life I have left. There just seems no point to anything. Am just so very numb inside.

How are you coping Linda? Have you heard anymore from the hospital?

Leila xx

Hi Leila, I know exactly how you feel! I don't seem to be able to move forward at all. I understand the numbness too. Its one year tomorrow since Stewart was diagnosed. Every day I go through the "this time last year" scenario. I try so hard just to get through every day, it's not really living though is it?. I can't wait to take that sleeping tablet at night and go to bed. No thoughts, no dreams, just peace and an empty mind, for a short time.I haven't heard anything else form the hospital yet. Not sure if I ever will. I'll keep going of course because that's what he would have wanted. You take care of yourself.

Regards

Linda G

XXX