Trial offer - 1070916A

Juliana

Hi all,

I had an appointment with my oncologist today, and expected to be talking about starting my Capecitabine course....instead, I was told I am eligeable for a new trial:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1282869/Briton-trial-tumour-busting-cancer-drug.html

It's a phase 1 trial, so there isn't much known on whether it works, side effects etc - so it is risky.

The other sticky point is that I would have to move to Leeds for the duration of the trial, we have family there - so it may be a possibility, difficult but doable.

Have a read of the above link, and tell me what you think - any advice would be most appreciated!

Juliana

Thanks Penny x

In turmoil over it to be honest, but have decided to atleast request a meeting so I can discuss the pro's and con's of this trial, and hopefully I can make a decision based on the info given.

Juliana

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using our forums you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.