Our Story To Date

wackywacky

Hi to you all, a year ago to day our journey started by being rushed in to hospital with stomach pain and vomiting coffee like granuals, then diagnoised with PC, we have had a duedum stent fitted , a billary stent fitted only 3 weeks on chemo then 2 heart attacks, a heart stent fitted, lost well over 4 stones, had 4 blood transfusions been rushed to A and E on a Saturday night, and just recently spent 12 day in our local cancer hospital with server pain and 20 plus liters of fluid drained from his stomach,(drain still in and fluid still coming out, to get the pain under control we have had to be on Ketermin for 5 day to reboot his pain receptors as drugs taking he had got used to and not doing what they should, pain is now sorted for the moment but we have high potassium levels, the hospital wanted to keep him in till the weekend but we came home Wednesday, the last few days have been hard wondering what is going to happen but I feel a lot easier today as a year to day later beloved reached his 3rd goal to see our daughter who as just get married to day via Skype as we are too poorly to travel down south. Well folks that's it in a nut shell, lets see what the next few days bring, love to you all and you lot who are doing well keep fighting the B and for those of you who are not doing so well I feel your pain but I know we will all keep fighting the B love wacky x x x x

Sorry to hear that things have been hard. Hope you are up to enjoying the spring weather and that things improve. Sending you lots of love xxxx

Big hugs,the beauty of Skype.I can't believe what a complete roller-coaster and how symptoms differ with PC. I lost my dad in July, the only thing I am grateful for if I can say that is he never had pain from it. We all just have to live one day at a time and aim and reach those goals. X

Massive hugs Wacky, how amazing is technology, so pleased your beloved reached his third goal,as you say, keep fighting

love Jayne

xx

Hi Wacky,

Congratulations to you, beloved, and all your family with special wishes to the happy couple. I am glad you could follow the celebrations via skype, but sorry you could not make the journey to be there.

What a torrid time you have had with the bloody big B,never mind little b, its certainly keeping you both on your toes.

Just glad beloved is back home and not struggling so much with pain any more, lets hope it continues.

Sending you a big cyber ((hug)) keep up the fight, and please let us know how you both are, we have missed you, but I understand how hard it is to post when things get harder. take care sandra xx

Go green sue

Hi Wacky, written one reply but I've lost it lol.

Sorry to hear you are having a rough time and didn't make the wedding in person but thank goodness for Skype.

This bloody PC has played havoc with my family, it took my mum at 62 and her dad at 62 and I had a distal pancreatectomy 6 months ago for IPMTs. I am just waiting for my latest scan results.

Sending you big hugs and let's all keep fighting!!!

Love Sue

Thank goodness for Skype I'm so glad you saw the wedding. Your right we all keep fighting but this journey is a hard one! Glad you are at home and let's hope things improve.

Take care love Sue x

Hi Wacky,

Just wanted you to know you and your beloved are never far from my thoughts. Hope he is continuing to show the B who is boss.

Lots of love,

Nikki

Hi Wacky, that surely has been a hard 12 months for you both, but great that the technology allowed you to be part of the wedding. I hope things pick up and that any further goals are achieved.

Steve

X