Goodbye to mum

Dollysdaughter

Dollysdaughter

Just wanted to let all you lovely, supportive people know that my mum passed away in the early hours of this morning. I'm just glad she is now peaceful. Thankyou everyone and I will be thinking of you all as you continue to battle on for yourself and those you love. Keep strong and have a happy year, Sara xx

So sorry Sara to hear of the loss of your lovely mum, condolences to you and all your family, take care, and come back and visit when you are able, sandrax

Always saddened to hear of another loved one lost to this relentless disease. May your adored mum rest in peace.

Take care of yourself.

Julia x

I'm really sorry to hear this Sara, I hope you are as ok as you can be at the moment and like you said at least she is at peace now.

Big hugs

Rob

x

PCUK Nurse Jeni

Hi Sara,

So sorry to hear the news about your mum - please accept our condolences on behalf of the support team and the wider charity.

We do have the purple ribbon badges - I will ask a member of the fundraising team to get in touch with you.

Kind regards,

Jeni.

Addendum: I think Jon already has! Jeni.