Are there any support groups in London?

Muzzy64

I have just become aware of this online support forum for people with pancreatic cancer and imagine that I will be using it a lot over the next few months/ years (hopefully). I was wondering are there any face to face support groups for people with serious life threatening illnesses such as PC in London area.

I have friends who use AA to cope with their common problem with Alcohol and it can work very well indeed.

Hi

Yes, there is one in London. I live in London too but hadn't used it (or even been aware if it) til much more recently. If you email support on this site they will give you details. They meet about every 6 weeks I believe.

Cathy xx

PCUK Nurse Dianne

Thanks Cathy and Muzzy,

Yes we do have the details of support groups and usually the lead contact for that group, so if anyone is interested in this, not only in London but any other area, please do contact us and we can provide you with the contact lead for that group.

Dianne

Support Team