Kerry Harvey Died Today

J_T

She is the young girl in the 'I Wish I Had Breast Cancer' campaign. She was 25 years old.

So very, very sad.

edit: Sorry, she was 24 (Pancreatic Cancer Action UK) Twitter said 25. Too soon anyway and yes Mark, I too hope some people reflect on their viciousness.

Edited by J_T

That is so sad. I saw her in the interview on This Morning (I think) and she said how people had said 'I hope you're not in the 3%' And it was clear that she wouldn't be but took it in her stride. I too hope people who abused her are ashamed now but perhaps the reality will reach some of them if it has eluded them before - which of course was the point of the campaign.

A very brave young lady RIP Kerry and God Bless you my dear. People can be so cruel and ignorant which is why our own forum is such an oasis, nothing but love and mutual support. The campaign was hard hitting and controversial but certainly raised awareness as intended.

Love and Peace

Mike

She certainly was a brave young woman and still had plans (marriage) for what was left of her short life. She looked so tired in the 'This Morning' interview. The abuse she reveived was horrendous, totally unacceptable and a sign of the ignorance that is out there. She brought our plight into the foreground and can only be applauded for her bravery. 25 years old........damn this thing!

Steve

X

She certainly was such a brave beautiful young lady, the sick trolls that trawl the internet make me so dam mad, lets hope they never have to go through what she went through. God bless her and sincere condolences to all her family. sandrax

Just watched the This Morning interview. Cried all the way through, and still can't seem to stop.

Kerry you were incredibly brave, and a truly wonderful beautiful person.

If my dad had to have cancer, I wish it was anything other than pancreatic cancer.

SilverLining14

My heart goes out to Kerry's family. May she rest in peace knowing that others will continue her fight. She was a very brave young lady. x

PCUK Nurse Jeni

Such wonderful and touching sentiments for Kerry, and of course, echoed by all here at PCUK. We did reply via twitter as well, but such a very sad occasion.

Thank you to the wonderful forum family on here, who constantly go the "extra mile" in supporting one another, despite their own sadness. You are all fantastic.

Jeni, Support Team.