Liver biopsy today - Proud of my dad

Guest Fifi

Really good to know that the biopsy went so well and great that your Dad was so chuffed with having done so well. If I understand what you are saying about the results, I can see why you are concerned. Surely, if the biopsy results are available these can be shared on the originally agreed date. If however they want to use the information in conjunction with other tests on 4th it might make sense. Have you voiced your concerns about the delay and the effect is having on your Dad? If not, it may be worth a call to advise them of your (your Dad's) concerns and see what they can suggest.

Good luck

Steve

X

Sounds like they have a well thought through plan in place Leila, though I really do understand your Dad's frustration (and fear). It is good that they are doing the tests together and gathering all required information to ensure that chemo can go ahead soon.

Again, good luck!

Steve

X