Our dad died this morning

Thriae

Hello lovely people.

I will post more later but have just come to say that our dear dad David died at 09:20 this morning aged 68.

Dad was diagnosed in October this year and underwent one chemotherapy session.

I'd just like to say thank you once again for your messages of support and for your donations to PCUK via my JustGiving page set up in dad's name and now in his memory.

Love

Aimie

Dear Aimie so very sad to hear of your dad's passing, I know he was quite poorly last time you posted. You did a wonderful job looking after him.

So many gone in just a few months.

Wishing you strength in the difficult days ahead.

Love

Julia x

Dear Aimie,

so sad about your dad, take comfort that your dad is at peace and you did all you could for him .. it feels like everyday I come on someone else's loved one has either gone poorly or is going ... this awful disease ... never far from my thoughts I know how it hurts x

hugz

marie

Hi Aimie,

Sorry to hear you have lost your lovely Dad, thinking of you and your family. I am sure your training will give you focus over the coming difficult months.

Take care,

Nikki

Hi Aime

I was so sorry to read your post. I know from your previous posts that you were anticipating your Dad passing away soon as he was so poorly despite a little revival.

Thinking of you and your family. You did a great job! Sending you lots of love and hugs

Cathy xxx

Aimie, I'm so sorry. This brutal beast of a disease claims so many good men and women. He must have been an incredible man to have raised such strong, intelligent determined daughters and I hope with all your fund raising efforts you know how proud he is of you.

I lost my Dad to cancer 11 years ago, but his strong voice is still with me when I need it most. I always know the answer to the question "what would Dad have said", because we built such a strong and honest relationship before we lost him.

It sounds like you have the same to cherish and lots of hugs for you your sister and your Mum as you start on this hectic time to ensure he has a good send off, then afterwards when the rest begins.

Sarah

XXX

Hi Aimie

So sad to hear that your dad has lost his battle with this terrible disease, I lost my dad on 1st Nov so understand what you have been going through.

Thinking of you and your family

Sending you virtual hugs

Julie xxx

Hi Aimie, like those comments already posted I too am really sorry to hear your very sad news. We are all thinking of you and others who have lost loved ones recently.

Take care

Steve

X

Dear Aimie

So very sorry to hear of the passing of your father, sadly another good man down. Please accept my sincere condolences to you and your family at this sad time.

Love and Peace

Mike x

Bless you Aimie, Thank you for letting us know. Stay strong my girl and don't be a stranger pop in for a chat and keep the wonderful memories of your dad continuing.

Linda xx

Aimie,

So so sorry we have been on the same path, now you having lost you Dad me losing my Jon one week today but we have to find the strength to be strong and fight on my daughter and son are feeling the overwhelming sadness you must be feeling , but the pain was just too much for our good men to take much more .

Sending as much love as I can to you

Emma xx

PCUK Nurse Jeni

Dear Aimie,

So sorry to hear about the loss of your dear dad.

Please accept our sincere condolences on behalf of the charity.

Kind regards,

Jeni.