Laura and Bri

PCUK Nurse Jeni

• 6 months later...

thanks jeni, have to be honest we have had some other short holidays during the last two years, but this one i am looking forward to, so with luck will be all we are hoping for.

laura x

hi there, have no idea how i got this topic to board index!!!!!! i was trying to create a new post Hmmmmm! what does "bumped" mean?

anyway wanted to say to;- Rachel.Louipec, Sue, Ali, Heather, Paul, Susikis, Lulu, Suef, Deb, gosh im stuck now, felt sure i would remember more names!, ah, sammy-lou and lynbo. however those not mentioned is purely down to my medication and age,lol, not because you are less important xxx

the coming festivities, i guess, are going to present yet another challenge to all of us, one way or tother.

i am not particularly looking forward to it, neither is bri, he doesnt like xmas or this time of year, yet i know we should be celebrating being together, but doesnt take xmas to do that.

so my dear friends, named or otherwise, wherever you are in this rollercoaster, however and whoever with, i truly hope that you will experience some peace, and feel loved.

i care deeply about each and everyone of us that have been thrown together in this melting pot, and hope for better things to come.

i am not religous, as you've probably realised, so am not looking for someone else to sort/blame for this situation we find ourselves in, but i am sure that the strength we have all had to find/call upon will stand us in good stead for the next chapter

this is in lieu of xmas card to you all, may 2013 be kind to us and our loved ones,

love to all. laura xxxxxxxx

Laura I hope you and Bri have a great Christmas and to all my extended PC family

I hope christmas is the best it can be thinking of you all

love and best wishes

cheryl xx

Laura, you are truly inspiring and Bri's story gave my Dad lots of hope which I will always be grateful for.

I wish you both a lovely Christmas and happy new year when it comes. Laura please keep on posting your story - yours was always the post I looked out for as that one 'success' story and it honestly gave me so much hope. As you know it wasn't to be for my Dad - but it made him think it was possible he could fight it and that was a goal he needed to have.

Thank you both from the bottom of my heart,

Lulu x

Hi Laura,

I hope you and Bri have a lovely Christmas! This one will be strange without Dad, just does not feel normal at all! Although I feel him whisper in my ear to go and enjoy christmas..lol Mum is cooking as usual and I will stay with her christmas night and we will raise a glass to my Dad!

Me, mum and family have booked a well needed holiday in sun for the new year, really looking forward to getting mum away from it all..Will always pop in now and again to catch up and see how you and Bri are doing, Mum also asking how you both are also.

Much love Rachel xx

Love to you and Bri, Laura. You know I think you are rather wonderful, keeping your optimism and humour despite a very difficult year. I am sure I am not alone in wishing you both a happy Christmas, dreading it as you might be (and as most of us are!) but hey-ho, we continue on don't we?

Much love

Deb

xx