table top sale

louiepc

Did a table top sale at our local church this morning, I had a donation pot for pc, and have donated half my takings to pc. I am giving pc £40 plus whatever was kindly donated in the jar.

I will sell online all that wasn't sold, and will give half of what made to pc again.

Louie x

That is such a great idea, Louie! I wish I had thought of it when I did a table top sale a couple of weeks ago! I should have put a poster for PC on the table, with a collecting jar. Well done!

hello louie, well done on your sale, its so hard making any money these days, people want things for next to nothing don't they.

sure you must still be struggling to make sense of anything, so doubly well done, take care of yourself laura x

Managed to sell more bits online this week, its spurring me on knowing that I'm making money for pc. I have also arranged a coffee morning for 10 may. Hopefully will raise lots of funds for pc. Even got donations of cakes being offered, two of which are by professional cooks. Really pleased.

It is hard, feeling very sad a lot, but hopefully doing this will make mum proud and help future patients.

Much love to all

Louie x