Solo Swimathon For Pancreatic Cancer UK

Lauren2804

Hi my name is Lauren [name removed -moderator] and I am 18 years old. I have decided to try and raise as much money as possible to fight this terrible disease and I am trying to spread the word about what I am doing, I am going to swim 5km for Pancreatic Cancer UK in the summer of 2012 and I am currently trying to get my fundraising off the ground to try and get to some amazing numbers for this deserving charity.

I have set up a Just Giving Page online to try and start an online following, if every person who reads this could be generous enough to donate even just £1 we could be well on the way do doing something really great.

The address is http://www.justgiving.com/laurens5kswim

Thank you,

Lauren

hi lauren. all the very best with this one, fund raising takes a lot of energy and organisation, so good luck. laura [brians wife] have done a donation x