A forum for any other issues around pancreatic cancer

Moderator: volmod

Forum rules
Please see the messages in our "Rules" section

The posts on this discussion board are made by members of the General Public and are not intended to constitute medical advice
Cdcmoon

Re: Pancreatic Cancer worry

Postby Cdcmoon » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:07 pm

Here I am again. 3 years of dealing with my ‘IBS’ I now have new symptoms and having to go through the same process 3 years ago starting with bloods.

Started with bloating 4 weeks ago appetite was good thought nothing of it but now I have a real pressure in my back behind my rib cage pains which I can only describe as a feeling of something inside my body pushing on my back and stomach (making me bloated) often laying down is better but sometimes I get pain left rib cage through to the back.

Totally have no appetite now every day is a spiral of worry. First it was diarrhea now pale stools for 3 days and I’m going 3/4 times a day. Totally lost. I’m 33 and I’m trying to hard that my drs take me seriously. I’ve been given omeprazole which is not doing anything. I feel so weak, I feel so tight and uncomfortable and I’m so frightened.

As you can gather I suffer from anxiety but this is a new level. I’m so low

Cdcmoon

Postby Cdcmoon » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:16 pm

I mean could 3 years ago been an early warning? I dunno I’ve felt pretty well just dealt with the ibs.

Last few weeks never felt so gassy from both ends. So weird

Cdcmoon

Postby Cdcmoon » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:06 pm

All blood tests come back normal. FBC, LFT, Calcium, Amylase, blood sugar etc no inflammatory markers. Booked an ultrasound and referral to gastroenterology. Here we go again...

Cdcmoon

Postby Cdcmoon » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:11 pm

Booked a private ultrasound managed to get one for tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Cdcmoon

Postby Cdcmoon » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:38 pm

Had the ultrasound pancreas body was fine however head and tail was obstructed by gas.