Site Very Sluggish

J_T

Not just you but I am wondering if the whole internet is on a go slow at the moment. Reminds me of the days of dial-up!,

Lisa

It seems just to be the forum, but I emailed Di on Friday to say it was really slow. I assume she is loomking into it.

Steve

It seems just to be the forum, but I emailed Di on Friday to say it was really slow. I assume she is looking into it.

Steve

I agree its very slow, I even deleted the cookies for the site, then lost my password, won't even let me post an embarressed smilie.sandrax

Nadia - Support Team

Hi All,

I'm sorry that the discussion forum has been working very slowly. We seem to be experiencing some technnical problems which our website company are looking into. We are hoping these will be resolved within 24 hours.

We're sorry for any inconvience this is causing.

Best wishes,

Anna

Support Team

Sorry to moan about this but it is no better, at least not for me. Its making it so I don't bother responding because its taking too long and that's a shame.

Nadia - Support Team

Hi

We are sorry that the Discussion Forum is remains slow to use at the moment and that it is taking longer to view the forum and post messages than normal.

We are experiencing technical problems with the forum and our website company are looking into this issue for us. We will try to get this resolved as soon as we are able to. Please be assured that we are looking into it and we appreciate your patience.

It is incredibly important to us that the forum works well for all of you.

Best wishes,

Anna Jewell

Head of Support and Information

This site is incredibly slow. Been like it for weeks now. Hope it gets fixed very soon, we need this forum, and if people are not going to post because of this then it desperately needs fixing. I know I need this site, I really need all the support I can get.