Mike - Cestrian

J_T

I was worried about not hearing from him and I remembered he had posted a news article about his lovely daughter which I found and then subsequently found this. Only seems to take the best this wretched disease. We miss you Mike, you were so full of life and positivity. May you rest in peace.

Love & Peace Julia x

http://chestereasyriders.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/mike-morley-1944-to-2014.html

So sorry to hear this. Mike's posts always brought a smile in the days when I needed it most. My thoughts are with him and his family.

Hilary

I've been wondering where he has been, and hoped he was just having a break.

I didn't know him long, but he was the first person that welcomed me here and gave me advice to pass on to my dad.

So very sorry. Rest in peace Mike. You will be missed.

xx

So sorry to hear of Mike's death he was so helpful and positive best wishes to his daughter and the rest of his family, he will be sorely missed sandrax

so sorry to hear about mike I too wondered how he was

He hadn't posted for a while

so sad that another is lost to this awful illness

Xxxxcheryl

RIP Mike, I'll miss your unfailing good humour.

Thanks for the detective work Julia. I think when my time comes I'll ask my wife to close my journey thread.

Oh no such sad news I was wondering why Mike wasn't posting he was always so positive but also so understanding of his own mortality with this awful disease and so thoughtful of us all those going through it and the carers so so sad .

Love and Peace to Mike's Family .

EmmaR xx

RIP Mike,

You offered support to so many and always had kind words for us all. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

Bee xx

Mike was so warm and welcoming to everyone. I am so sorry to hear that he lost his fight against this awful disease.

My thoughts are with his family.

Lisax

So sorry to hear this, Mike always was a tower to strength for the rest of us. Despite his own battle that he was always fighting he always found the time and the right words to help everyone else.

RIP Mike you will be missed by your forum family.

Dollysdaughter

Mike had a positive effect on a lot of people on here. May he rest peacefully and I am sure his family can take comfort in knowing what a good and popular man he was,

Sara

Ah no, I hate these posts I really do. Sleep well Mike, thanks for all your kind words and the help you gave people on here.

Rob

x

Hi

So sad to hear this news, Mike was so kind to me throughout my dads illness. I was worried that I'd not seen him on here for a while and had hoped that he was just having a break away. My sincere condolences to his family, another lovely man taken by this horrible disease

RIP Mike

Julie x

Carole McGregor

A lovely man who was a great comfort and support to many users of this forum throughout his own illness. So sad to hear this news.

Carole xxx

So very sorry to hear about Mike. His posts always picked you up whenever you were feeling down. He will be greatly missed by this forum. Take care x

Sympathies to Mikes family and friends. He was so supportive of everyone on the forum, always replied in a positive and helpful way. So sorry

June W

My thoughts are with mike's family and many friends, also his other family "The Forum". will be missed for many reasons.

Peace sent with Love, Mike, laura xx

So very sorry to hear about Mike. He always had an uplifting thought and kind word for everyone on this forum. He will be greatly missed by all. Take care Lyn x

Mike was so thoughtful, a very special person that will be missed by many - may he be without the shackles of ill health now and enjoy the next life to the full.....