Great Wall Trek for Hope! - 25th October - 2nd November 2014

Georgie01

My family and I have decided that we are going to do the Great Wall Trek for Hope this year in October, in order to raise money for Pancreatic Cancer UK. We have decided to after my dad was diagnosed in December 2013 and sadly passed away on the 17th February 2014, at the age of just 54.

My mum has been posting on the forum since my nan was diagnosed in January 2012 and passed away August 2012 and then again when my dad was diagnosed:

http://forum.pancreaticcancer.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1269

We are determined to raise as much money between us as we can, and will be doing all sorts of different fundraising activities to get to our target.

Please sponsor us, all donations go to Pancreatic Cancer UK, even if it's just a small amount, every £1 counts towards our target.

Go to: http://www.justgiving.com/Georgie-Mussell

Thank you

Georgie Mussell

Edited by Georgie01

So proud of you georgie. Dad would be too xxx

Hopefully we will be doing this together in memory of him

Mum xxx

Edited by Charney22

Dollysdaughter

Good for you Georgie, what a fantastic tribute to your dad. He will be smiling down on you for sure,

Sara xx

Absolutely wonderful of you. I don't know you and I didn't know your dad, but I am sure he would be so proud of you.

This disease is dreadful and every amount of money helps, we need more money and more everything. When I get home, I will sponsor you.

Leila x

Thank you so much Leila and Sara for your donations, every sponsor means so much to me and so does your support!

Georgie xxx

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to say thank you to Leila, who has donated every month.

I really appreciate it, and can't thank you enough.

This is an awful disease, and really want to raise as much money as I can.

Thank you

Georgie

Thank you Georgie. That's very kind of you. I wish I could give more. I don't drive so I see my dad via train, and tickets are quite expensive. But will keep doing what I can. Have put some old clothes on Ebay, and once I have taken out what I need, I will donate the rest.

I have your page as a tab on my iPad. You are doing really well.

Leila xx

Georgie01

I am grateful for every penny that is donated. And what your doing to help is really nice of you :)

Yes definitely getting there with the sponsors, we are have a fundraising day on the 25th May, where there will be a band, a BBQ, a petting zoo, a raffle etc so that should be good day and hopefully will get more donations.

Thank again

Georgie xx