Biopsy

Morwenna

Dad had his biopsy today and the tumour is 7cm long and they suspect its pressing the the stomach wall,does this mean it will have spread to the stomach?? also he has a cyst on his bile duct which they aspirated! 7cm sounds big to me, especially as the pancreas is only small!! Not sure what to think at the moment and not sure how I feel. He gets all his results and sees the oncologist on the 27th December so we will know more then.

Love to you all

Morwenna x

jamescotterell

hi morwenna.

i just posted a new discussion in Treatment & side effects - chemotherapy and radiotherapy. The discussion is entitled a different approach....it may be worth you looking...did they manage to get much tissue from the biopsy?

all the best

james

Hi James

I will have a look at your new post thankyou. I'm not sure how much tissue was taken but Dad has his appointment with the oncologist tomorrow for all the results so a big day for us!!! Feeling a bit apprehensive this evening.

Many thanks

Morwenna