Much loved memorial site

lynbo

Hi

After reading Steve & Gill post and seeing the much loved site they set up for their father, I would just like to say that for anyone on here who has lost a loved one it's a beautiful way to remember them.

I set one up for my Andy, it has many photographs and music, and tells a little bit about him too.

People have left thoughts on it at Christmas, his birthday, the anniversary.

I find it a comfort to read, as ... Some of the thoughts are from people he went to school with or grew up with, who I have never met.

It just shows how much love and respect he had.

It's free to set up, and people have donated to PCUK through it too.

If you would like to see what it's all about please take a look at

andrew.judd.muchloved.com

God Bless

Xxxxx

That's a lovely site you have created there Lynne. I'm so sorry for your loss of Andrew especially at such a young age, it's so unfair.

I agree, this much loved site is a wonderful way to share thoughts and photos about our loved ones and perhaps helps with the grieving process too.

Best wishes

Steve

Hi Lynne, your memorial page for Andy is so touching, brought a tear to my eye! It is a lovely idea and a great place to have all your wonderful memories. Hope your keeping well...Rachel xx

Hi

oh thanks everyone, I hope that you all could hear the music as Ive had a few hiccups with it, but I too think its a lovely thing to do for our loved ones

xxxx

Hi

Thanks for the lovely comments, I hope the music played ok as I have had a few hiccups with it.

It is a lovely way to remember our loved ones though

xxxxxxxxxx

• 1 month later...

I logged on and thought it was a beautiful idea. Have not been on here for ages, kind of forgot how it helps, my nephew reminded me to see how everybody is by posting a poem on facebook for my dad. Bless him, he's only 11 :)I am trying to get a photobook together for my nieces and newphews so they can keep his memory going and share him with others.

Robyn

Hi Lynne,

just had a look at the memorial page and think it is a great idea. Good place for all the family and friends to remember the happier times in our lives. When I get my head round this crap ! I will set one up for Heather

xx

Drew

You gave me the idea to do this for my mum, I've only put on a few pics, but for some reason cannot get music on it. I was using itunes that I had downloaded and it wasn't compatible - any ideas?

Hope your well Lynne, not seen you on here much recently. xxx

The memorial site has certainly helped me come to terms with losing our dear Dad and as others have said reading the lovely things that people I didn't really know have said about him has been such a comfort.

It makes me cry every time I go and look but it's a wonderful thing to have and helping to raise money too which can only be a good thing.