hello to everyone

lynbo

Hi Nicki, Ellie, Millyjo, Lizzy, Helen, Lesley Ann, etc etc (sorry if i have missed anyone)

Just to say, hello, and im thinking of you all.

Cannot sleep, its nearly 1am - again!

Love Lynne

xxxx

Hi Lynne

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble sleeping again.

Ted and I are struggling to come to terms with the fact of his leg at the moment and the possible spread of the disease. I have to keep reminding myself how lucky we are he's still here but right now I'm on a bit of a 'debbie downer' (apologies to anyone named debbie) and everything seems an awful lot of effort. Still, we'll keep going - it's worked so far!

Kind regards

Nicki

Hi Lynne

I sleep but wake up so many times that I don't feel refreshed. Saying hello to you & you are doing a great job supporting everyone on here.

Nicki - So sorry to hear that you're feeling down. It's hardly surprising, with what you're going through. Just remember, you've come this far by fighting and even though

it must be getting harder for you, you can still fight now. My thoughts are with you and you know you can email if it will be of any help.

Take care of yourself

Love

Ellie

xx

Hi Lynne,

We will have to think of ways for each other to help us sleep! Last night I took a Nytol and managed a reasonble night. Mostly I read my book for a couple of hours then pop in to make sure Ivan is comfortable and not needing anything. I wake often and have real anxiety dreams. It usually invloves being out, and when I get back to where my car is, it has gone. I can't find it and Ivan needs me at home, so I wake in a cold sweat. A bad night one night usually means a better one the next.

Much love and sleep well,

Lizzy

Thanks Ellie

We'll come to terms with it - we always have so far. I think it's just "one more thing" but I know how lucky we are. How are you holding up?

Nicki