Hit by a double whammy and struggling

john27

today Mum passed away and it feels like part of me has been ripped out..the pain is incredible

she was unselfish to the end, although she could only show recognision of me with raised eyebrows, she waited until I had left this evening don't think she could hang on any longer....they called me 15 minutes after...

she was a good woman and mother and will live on in my mind for as long as I'm alive....I would like to say God bless you Mum but I'm convinced now there is no god.........but just in case.....God Bless you Mum xxx

John

I am so sorry for your loss. I understand the pain you are feeling as it is only 1 week today that I lost my Mum. Her passing came only 1 week after diagnosis and was very sudden. I do not think though however long you have to come to terms with the prognosis the the end comes any easier. Your Mum will have known of course you were with her and felt your love for her. That is something I know I will treasure, being there for my Mum.

My thoughts are with you and your family at this time. I think the only consolation that we have is that for our loved ones their pain is no more.

xx

PCUK Nurse Jeni

Dear John,

I read your news, and I am so sorry to hear about your mum.

On behalf of the charity, and personally, please accept our condolences at this sad and difficult time.

It is a big shock, and it was very evident from all your posts that you were very close to your mum.

Take care John,

Jeni.

Oh John, I was so very sorry to read your news. I feel for you mate. If there's anything I can do feel free to email the moderators (discussionboard@pancreaticcancer.org.uk) and ask them for my email address.

Love

Nicki xx