its all over now for us

cariadfi

Hello all. I wanted to let you know that my most wonderfull husband Jamie of 38 years he passed away on sunday morning at home here with his family, he only lasted 7 months from the first diagnossis, it has been a long hard struggle as did not respond to any treatments, he fought bravely and never complained, went down hill fast especially these last 2 months, i will not go into all the gory details, as i find it hard to accept. He was a good and kind husband and father, grandfather, friend to many always helped people , our children are in bits, even though they are now adults.and though we all knew he was not going to survive this awfull cancer we had hoped he would have been with us a little longer. life will never be the same again i am wondering around the house looking for him, but he will never be sitting in his favourite chair in the kitchen, listening to the farming news early mornings. he was so weak these last weeks ended up using a walking frame had to adapt to not being able to walk outside in the fresh air , had to take him around the farmyard and fields in his truck but he was so trying hard to be posotive and upbeat and only wanted happy visitors!

i have to stop now as i am in floods ,

bye all and i wish you all the best with your loved ones fighting the fight, will try and write again,

Glenda x

Oh Glenda I am so sorry to hear about Jamie and my sincere condolences on your loss.

The trite, meaningless phrases mean nothing at these times, however well-meant, so instead I'll ask you to be kind to yourself - as kind as Jamie would want you to be. Get lots of sleep and don't push yourself too hard.

Of course, if you need a shoulder, an ear or just somewhere to vent, we'd be happy to provide just that on the board. Do let us know how you're doing from time to time and remember we're here for you.

Love

Nicki x

Dear Glenda

I, too, am so very sorry to hear your news. You must be totally devasted.

My sincere condolences and I just hope that memories of happier times with your husband will eventually help to ease your pain.

Ellie

x

Dear Glenda,

I too am so so sorry for your loss

You are in my thoughts

sending lots of love to you and all your family at this very sad time

Love Pauline x

Dear Glenda,

I am so sorry to here your news, and the fact that yet another lovely, loved person has been struck down by this terrible disease.

Try and look after yourself, although I know how hard it is to get through each day when you have lost someone so dear.

Take care, my thoughts are with you.

Millyjo x