message for BeverlyFinn

Nadia - Support Team

Nadia - Support Team

Dear Beverly

I tried to return your email but it failed. I am posting your message here hoping that you see it and either get direct responses here or email us again.

"We have just had confirmed today that my mum, who is 78, has Pancreatic cancer, which has spread to her liver.

I am in Australia and will be returning shortly as the Doctors have advised that I return earlier than my planned trip in June.

We have never had anyone in our immediate family with cancer and I could really do with someone to talk to who has experienced this as a family member.

Any offers would be gratefully accepted."

I am sorry that you are going through this and from such a distance. You can certainly keep in touch with us if we can establish email contact.

Are they talking about doing any treatment ie chemotherapy.

Does your mother have family in England?

What is her general state of health?

bw PCUK

Beverly

Sorry to hear about your Mum my Dad has been recently diagnosed with exactly the same condition. I would be happy to talk to you and share what I have learn't so far along Dad's journey, if you would like to hear the no 'No holes bared' message then send me a message.

Regards

PB