Volunteers required.....

rach

Hi all!

I'm organising a concert called music4life, to be held on Saturday 19th June 2010, in Margate in sunny (hopefully!) Kent. It is to raise awareness and money for both Pancreatic Cancer UK and The Pilgrims Hospices in Kent. I'm organising it in memory of my amazing mum who sadly passed away on 18 June 2009, 4 days after my 29th birthday, to raise funds for two organisations who have been brilliant support and sources of information to my mum in her last days, and for me in the long days following.

I am wondering if anyone on here is fairly local, and would be willing to help out for a few hours to man a stand with information and promotional/fundraising material for PCUK.

Please check out http://www.music4life.ukcharities.com (although it is still under construction so please be patient!)

Many thanks and best wishes to you all!

Rachel x