Clocked Out

wackywacky

Sorry to have to say beloved had been clocked out for the last time, he past away at home on Tuesday 10th March 2015 at 6.50, he past away peacefully. He gave the B a good run for its money I couldent have asked for anything more from him will really really miss him love you always Kev, Love your wife Wendy xxxxxxx

Oh Wacky,

I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry.

He gave such a good fight. You have both been through so much.

Sincere condolences.

Leila xx

My dearest Wacky, ,

I am so sorry to hear your beloved Kev has passed away. You were such an amazing warm couple, I have always enjoyed hearing your tales, as however stressful things have been you have always written with humour and love. I don't know what I believe, but I would like to think of my Paul and your beloved meeting up and having a chat and a pint now.

One of my friends had funerals for the husbands of 2 close friends this week, one of them being Paul's . The other couple weren't happy together when he died. She said that although it was so unfair that Paul had died when we loved each other so much, the other funeral was so much sadder, as there had been no love and no happy memories. I really hope all that love you shared, and all those wonderful memories will bring you comfort over the coming days and weeks, as they do me. Even though I know your heart will be breaking.

Take care,

Nikki

Wacky,

I am so sorry you have lost your "beloved" Kev, he certainly did give it his best shot, and you should be very proud of him.

As Nicky says we all loved your posts so much, as though we knew how much you were struggling you always had the ability to make us smile, and I want to say a big thank you for that.

Your beloved will always be with you, even though you will miss him dreadfully, remember he will always be there.

If you can, please post and let us know how you are doing, even though we would not know each other if we met, we have become a family on this forum, and I know we all worry about how the others are getting on, and wacky you don't have to make it funny.

Please take care, sending love and a ((hug)) sandrax

So sorry to hear this. Your posts have always made me smile and just want you to know I'm thinking of you. It was 18 months yesterday that my husband lost his battle and his birthday today so I'm not in a good place right now, but I know that tomorrow will be better. What I'm trying to say is that the next days and months will be hard, but the sun will shine again.

Take care,

Hilary

My dear Wacky (Wendy) I am so upset that your beloved Kev has 'clocked out'. Your quirky sense of humour and matter of fact posts have cheered me up so much. Beloved certainly did give the 'B' a run for its money. Please let us know how things go (and of course especially in the near future) if you feel like it. I will miss you! xxx

Dear Wacky I was so sad to read about Kev I am so sorry. I have read your posts and you have been such a great support to Kev and everyone on here.

There are no words but just to say I'm thinking of you. Love Sue x

• 2 weeks later...

Wendy (although I will always think of you by the wonderful name, Wacky), just want to know I've not forgotten you and am thinking of you. I don't know if you will read the posts any time soon but I do hope we will hear from you again when you are ready. xxx

PCUK Nurse Jeni

Hi Wacky,

I am so sorry to hear this news, and apologies for the lateness of spotting this.

Our deepest condolences go out to you on the death of beloved. As Didge says, your sense of humour and way of writing gave everyone a lift.

Our thoughts go out to you.

Stay strong,

From all the nursing team at the charity.

Jeni.