Taking the plunge!

Bee

Thanks All

Your lovely remarks all very cheering and I'm pleased to say that both her GP and later hospital appointments went well with no major problems revealed so she is being referred to the local hospital's Memory Clinic.

After her afternoon hospital visit we joined my daughter, a couple of her friends and their assorted kids for an early supper - great fun all round and thoroughly enjoyed by both of us. The laugh came this morning when I was thanking my daughter and couldn't remember the name of one of the kids. Jo came up with it straight away so I think I may be taking her place at the memory clinic!!

Thanks again

Love and Peace

Mike

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bee

• Cathy

• nikkis

• J_T

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all as you can see still up and thinking ! After what I thought was a good week back on the school run with the grandson but tonight I am feeling tired ,weary ,weepy , and full of overwhelming sadness , I was with Jon since we were 15 & 16 and married him on my 19 th birthday two years later our daughter was born followed 3 years later by our son and in all this I sometimes forget how sad they are both feeling then I remember my mother always telling me you must show your children the way hide your feelings from them and appear to be the strong person they think you are and that it's what Jon and I always done for them we told them no mountain was unsurmountable ! but given the last few months I am having a few doubts about that .... But the phone rung and it was my daughter she said mam tomorrow is going to be a lovely day so do you feel up to one of Dad's favourite walks and the dog is so missing you picking him up on Saturday mornings to go for a walk so how could I say no ! so it her me her hubby and the dog off for a 6 mile hike hope my weary old bones are up for it and that Jon will walk along side us unseen ,unheard , in anyway but there with us every step of the way ..

Good night God bless

You all take care now

Emma R x

Edited by EmmaR

Hi all

Not been on the forum much recently,so just want to send hugs to all!

I'm still living hour by hour,as soon as I look forward I mentally collapse,so back to numbing my brain,

I seem to have a strange existence at the moment,autopilot looking after the boys but then waves of grief in between friends calling when the boys are at school.

I am too going through probate,Mick would be so annoyed!but now the next bombshell,an inquest at the end of the month,mainly because histology came back inconclusive!what else can be thrown at me!more grey hairs and wrinkles!

Bee- I haven't had a friends request off you I'm Susan Ba (can't write my full surname on here)and my profile photo is of me and Mick,I'm in a peach and white tshirt dress (it was the summer!)please look me up.

Carole- will email soon,have you sorted Facebook yet?my 13 year old doesn't talk about Mick much either,I'm feeling emotional as he's 14 on Tuesday,our first family birthday without Mick

Anyway keep on breathing!(as my friend says)

Sue

Xx

Hi,

Emma, I hope the sun shines on you this morning and you have a lovely walk, as you say with Jon with you each step of the way. Night times are so hard aren't they?

Sue, your existence sounds like mine ! As for probate, I need to get some advice as , no idea if I need to apply for it or not, as apparently it's not always necessary. My niece is a barrister so time for a phone call to her I think.

I have sent a friend request I think it's you(!), my first name is alison just in case you are looking for Bee !! Will be thinking of you on Tuesday x

Bee xx