Gemma's Big Night Out! -

deb68

Hi all

I thought I would just let everyone know that I met with Helen Varley yesterday from PCUK and was delighted to present her with a cheque for £4,000 which we raised at Gemma's Big Night Out on December 29th! We had a fantastic event with over 200 people attending, it was incredibly hard work but I was totally overwhelmed by the generosity and support of everyone who came along, bought tickets, donated auction and raffle prizes and generally helped us raise not only this amount of money but also awareness and knowledge of pc.

I hope to be able to submit some photos of the event and add them to the website in due course.

The evening was a wonderful tribute to my lovely daughter who would have loved it and I am sure she was on the dance floor with us!

Debbie

PCUK Nurse Jeni

Hi Debbie,

A huge "thank you" and very well done for the amazing amount of money you raised.

I am sure Gemma was there dancing with you!

Everything which raises awareness is brilliant, and you have helped others even in your own loss.

Wow!

Jeni.

Wow Debbie, that is one amazing story! Congratulations. I've followed your posts for some time and I'm sure Gemma would be so very proud of what you have achieved. Hugs, Jen x