Christmas

lynbo

Hi

Just to say, christmas isnt always full of cheer, for many of us its more sad than other days.

Ive had many messages today from friends and family, but, to me today is no sadder than any other day.

Just to say im thinking of you all, and saying a prayer xxxx

Oh Lyn

Sending a virtual hug your way. People mean well but often don't realise that their messages actually emphasise that you have a huge part of your life missing. I know that you find every day incredibly difficult. Remember that you are stronger than you think and how proud of you Andy would be. sending prayers of comfort and strength your way.

Love

Nicki x

Thanks Nikki,

Now to tackle new year, i will be in bed before 12, and spending Jan 1st at my parents.

I cant really comprehend im 34 and a widow, life is unfair.

Xxxxx

Lyn

u echo my feelings exactly. What is normally a joyous month for me (wedding anniversary 10th, blue's birthday 18th, xmas and new years eve) is just crappy.

today i've spent the day watching films I recorded on sky+, was just deliberating dinner but can be bothered, stepson in London for new year with his friends.

I too will be in bed before 12, may even watch a dvd in bed.

And yes today is no sadder than any other day, they're all awful.

Life is unfair, I'm 36 (Blue was 42), a widow, we had no children of our own together and my future, our future, has been taken away from us.

Clair

Lyn

i've been reading your posts and feel we are in very similar situations, similar ages, no children, with our hubbys for years but only married a couple.

would you like to exchange emails etc? I'm also on facebook, not sure where you live, I'm in Anglia.

Let me know.

Clair

Clair

I would love to swap emails, im not sure how we do it? Im on facebook too, so is andy, i havent closed his page as its a way of contacting people who i am not friends with, when i do my fundraising.

I dont know if you remember but when i first joined here you were one of first people i responded to, and after that when you didnt post for a while, i started a new thread to contact you.

I had a sleeping tablet and therefore didnt get up until 2.30 pm today.

Hope we can make contact xxxx

Lynne

just a quickie, parents due soon.

Sent a friend request to Andy, found you but couldn't send a request.

You can also email me at clair2305@hotmail.co.uk, it's an email address i give everyone, including spammers, but then I can give you my private email address.