Younger people with pc

deb68

Hi Vicky,

I was so sorry to read about the loss of your partner at such a young age. The effects of this cancer are devastating and the pace and aggression of it means you hardly have time to get your head around it. I am 29 and lost my mum last year, on 18th june. 4 days after my birthday. She was only diagnosed a month or so previous and died as a result of complications from CT guided biopsy. I know this probably doesn't help much, but you are not alone and you are in my thoughts. I for one never imagined my first proper close experience of death and funerals would be dealing with that for my mum, but you will find the strength to give your partner the best service possible, and may even surprise yourself with the courage you may find lurking within you. Be strong.

Again, I am so sorry for your tragic loss. My thoughts are with you and your families

Rach x