Peripheral neuropathy

faylemv

I would just like to share something that helped me with the dreadful peripheral neuropathy I experienced whilst having chemotherapy

I used warming oil and fingerless gloves which are marketed to help with arthritis. I also used it on my feet and wore socks underneath slipper socks and slippers 😊

Thank you but what if one missed these precautions. Can the neuropathy be reversed or at least partially relieved once chemo is over? My father is unable to zip his jacket or fasten his shoes. He's also lost his sensations in his hands.

I’m not a health professional but thought I’d share that I used it on a friends recommendation and that the warming oil and gloves help me whilst I was having chemotherapy treatment and for about two following it. 6 weeks later I’m experiencing slight tingling in my hands and feet but I think that it’s possibly a side effect of the Pregabalin I'm taking to manage my pain