Just diagnosed

Theresa Upton

Hope you are feeling better now Theresa. You are entitled to have a bit of depression ...hopefully your GP has been able to help although meds will take a few weeks to kick in.

Sending purple hugs xx

Theresa Upton

Round 2 of chemo tomorrow, bloods were OK with my liver function being better than last time. I hope I tolerate it as well as I did with round 1, at least I have a better idea of what is to come. Hope everyone is ok. x

Hi Theresa

Good luck for tomorrow. I was supposed to have number 8 tomorrow but my platelets were low again so a week off for me. Not too worried as my CA19-9 levels down again. Been really tired this week so hopefully the week off will give my body chance to recover and get my energy back. Hope it all goes well x

Theresa Upton

Thanks Kate, I hope all is well for you next week, try to get some rest. My 2nd chemo went Ok, just waiting for the 'fall out' early next week.

Theresa