Dizziness

LindaH

Hi,

Has anyone else experienced dizziness / light-headedness after Chemo of Cisplatin and Gemcitabine ?

If so, does it last long? Do I need to phone my Oncology department? My temp is fine, my blood sugar levels are fine and I've been absolutely fine, until last night when I suddenly felt dizzy. I went to bed and slept quite well, but this morning I am still feeling dizzy. I do know that I have a slight low white cell count (neutropenia) 1.3, so I'm wondering if it is this?

Typical for something to rain on my parade.....

Linda x

Ray gets light headed but he's on Folfirinox. We just assumed its part of the process.

Hi

How long does it usually last? Please say not long, it's driving me nuts.

Hi Linda

I wonder if you might have an inner ear problem. This can cause dizziness. Have you had a cold recently for example?

Edited by Cathy

Oh... And just to add. Jonathan occasionally complains of feeling "spaced out" on FOLFIRONOX and that can start immediately and last a day or so. It sounds like you are feeling a little more than spaced out however?