First Xmas (& advice needed on mediums)

natters

Hi, havent been on in a while. Hope everyone is okay. This will be the first xmas without my lovely daddy. Feels like a lifetime I havent seen him and yet,this time last year, he was here with us xmas shopping (in between chemos). I miss him so much. I have never really been in to mediums but have been thinking about seeing one to try to make contact with him, as it may provide some comfort. Views on this would be very welcome.... xx

Hi Natters, All these firsts without our loved ones are always so hard, and Christmas is worst as its so much about family.

As for the mediums, I think I do believe, but I personally I don't think I could visit one just in case Trevor didn't come through and then i would be even more upset. I think its just something you have to make your own mind up on. take care love sandrax xx

I went to a group one many years ago with my sister in law because she wanted to. Nothing came through which I was quite grateful for. I expect you can get reviews on people who do individual sessions. If you think it will bring you comfort whether it is 'real' or not then give it a go. Having said that my grandfather was,a medium and said if there was any way he could contact us he would. We're still waiting! X

Hi Natters

I can totally get where you are coming from, I too would dearly love to see a medium but its all about finding the right one. I think you should follow your heart here but just be really careful who you go to - there are lots who will prey on vulnerable people like you and I. Go with an open mind but don't be disheartened if your Dad doesn't come through.

let us know how you get on. BTW, I have just noticed on your previous thread that your daughter has been having chemo too? My goodness, you really have drawn the short straw. How is she doing?

Much love xxx

Hi,

Yes its been a very stressful couple of years. My 21 month old baby girl was diagnosed with leukemia in October 2014 and will finish treatment in Feb 2017. It is a very long treatment, nearly 2 & a half years (3 & a half yrs for boys). Then, Sept 2015 out of the blue (& on my wedding anniversary) dad was diagnosed with pc and it will be a year since he passed on 17th Feb, exactly 1 month after his 56th birthday. 10 months before he passed, my nan (his mum) died also. Been a crazy couple of years!! How r u getting on? Xxx