Slewis7313

I have found out this evening that our forum friend Steve sadly passed away yesterday evening.

I send my condolences and love to his wife Margaret, and his daughters Holly and Paige his family and friends. he will be sadly missed. sandrax xx

This is so incredibly sad to read. Steve was such an amazing man, and he beat the odds. Sandra, thank you for letting us all know.

If steve's daughter's and wife read this ; your Dad / Husband was such an inspiration. Though battling his own illness with such humour and courage, he helped so many on here. He helped me and my Dad, and my Dad always asked after him. He fought this horrible evil illness with everythinghe had.

R.I.P Steve.

Leila xx

Very sad news. He last posted early December I think saying there was no more could be done. Steve was amazing and we had many laughs along the way and so much inspiration. Rest in peace Steve, condolences to your family and thanks for everything! Didge xx

Oh I feel so sad hearing this news met up with Steve and Margaret in Swansea after he had given me so much support on this forum had a coffee then went on to Maggies with Steve who was so full of praise for the centre and he listen to me as I talked about me losing my hubby through the same illness as he was fighting how hard that must have been for him but he was so supportive !! Sending my deepest sympathy to Margeret and his girls who he was so proud of RIP Steve .

Emma xxx

Very sorry to hear this. Steve was an inspirational man and as others have said was so supportive to everyone.

Catherine

A wonderful man, with such fighting spirit and so sad that another has lost his battle against this evil disease. We followed his story from the start of our journey in November 2013 and he gave everyone hope. May he now be at peace and watching over his wonderful family. xx

Rest in peace Steve, You were amazing, so courageous and supportive to everyone on this forum.

Thinking of his wonderful family.

love Jayne

xxx

I am so sorry to hear this very sad news. Steve was an inspiration to others and supported so many on the forum. He fought courageously and did so much to raise awareness about pancreatic cancer. I too, met Steve and Margaret in Swansea, where he introduced Emma and myself to Maggie's. My heart goes out to Margaret, Paige and Holly at this very sad time.

Love Hilary

To the wife and family of Steve, I am so very sorry to read of the passing of another young husband and father. It seems he fought bravely and courageously for a long time. You all must be so proud of him. My thoughts are with you at this sad time.

Linda