What to Say ?

wackywacky

Well 3 weeks and a day now since beloved clocked out, and how am I might sound daft but not bad, don't get me wrong I have my moments when I am on my own but with the amount of visitors I am having and people taking me out its nice to have a few days to myself before the kids arrive for easter. Beloveds funeral was brilliant more than two hundred people and the pub afterward people drinking outside as pub full. Am off on holiday shortly for some sunshine (what beloved told me to do) then when iam back going to ring work to see about going back. Didge Fifi Sandra Sue Nicki Jayne steve and everybody thinking about you all the time hope things work out keep fighting keep asking for pain relief nobody should suffer they sorted beloved out and in the end he passed away peacefully at home with just me and him love wacky xxx

lovely to hear from you Wacky. i think how it ts going to end is a constant fear for a lot of us. i am so glad beloved passed peacefully and that the funeral was beautiful and so well attended.sending you lots of love. Didge xxx

Wacky lovely to hear from you I have been thinking of you and "beloved" Didge, I could have written those words, with me its the fear I won't be able to cope and help him enough.

Just read your post on our thread Wacky, and thank goodness they have got him on anti biotics already

suddenly pulled their socks up. I understand how you feel I think its the relief that there is no more pain, and I do think we start to grieve when they start their journey. I am glad that your hours are filled with your friends and family and enjoy your holiday in the sun, take care love sandrax xx

Hi, Wacky, it's good to hear the funeral went well and the number of attendees speaks a lot. Thanks for thinking about us at a time when you are trying to come to terms with your loss. Not really sure what else to say other than to reiterate other's comments about filling time with family and friends and hopefully enjoying a holiday your beloved wanted you to take.

Take care

Steve

X

Lovely to hear from you. I am so glad the funeral went well. Thankyou for thinking of us and enjoy your holiday. Sue x

Hi Wacky,

Haven't been here myself, but just wanted to see how everyone was and I had to reply to you. Glad the funeral went well, the send off, he clearly deserved. I have just had 4 nights in the Canaries with my youngest, a friend and her daughter (the eldest was up in Yorkshire for 5 days doing her Gold Duke of Edinburgh Expedition in the snow and wind, her Dad would have been so proud!). Very pleased we went away, it was hard without Paul, I really missed him, but I really miss him wherever I am, and a bit of sun definitely did us good.

I feel that I had been mourning already for 2 years for our old life, while Paul was ill, so like you I don't feel I am doing too badly. I was so worried about how he would die, would I be there etc., so the fact it was peaceful and I was there is a comfort for me too.

Lots and lots of love, have a good holiday,

Nikki

Hi Wacky,

Lovely to hear from you. So pleased your beloveds funeral went well. So many people, he must have been very well loved.

I think a holiday will do you good, where will you go? Would you go with friends? I hope you have a lovely time, or as much as one as you can do.

All the best wacky.

Leila xx

Hi Wacky, so glad your beloveds funeral went well. Have a relaxing time on holiday

(Glad you and the girls are ok Nikki)

Hugs Jayne

xx